Friday, May 18, 2012

McKenna is Three. And has some interesting things to say. A LOT of the time.

So.. I have a ton of updating to do. Obviously, if you couldn't tell. As in we have a second child. HAHA. but a quick little post for now about our wild, crazy little daughter, here ya go!

McKenna turned THREE 2 weeks ago. And I've come across this questionnaire to ask your kids each year around the birthday time. Today she is SOOOO ornery, so it 'plobly' wasn't the best time to ask. But here are her answers!


***May 18, 2012

She’s in a MOOOOD today. Plobly not the best time to ask these questions. 

                       
1. What is your favorite color? “Pink. Pink yo-yo’s are my favorite”

2. What is your favorite toy? “Kalidescopes” (3rd bday party favor ha)

3. What is your favorite fruit? “A pineapple. And peaches too. They’re my favorite.”

4. What is your favorite tv show? “Curious george”

5. What is your favorite movie? “Cinderella is my favorite movie.”

6. What is your favorite thing to wear? “Dresses.”

7. What is your favorite animal? “Mooses.”

8. What is your favorite song? “ABCD”

9. What is your favorite book? “Cinderella books”

10. Who is your best friend? "Lima. Is my best kitty. Parker is my best friend."

11. What is your favorite snack? "Fruit." (YA RIGHT) "wheels. Pizza. applesauce"

12. What is your favorite drink? "Chocolate milk and juice and water"

13. What is your favorite breakfast? "Pizza. Ronis and pb & J"  (YA RIGHT) 

14. What is your favorite lunch? "Cake"

15. What is your favorite dinner? “Foody” After 10,000 non food items listed “Waffles”

16. What is your favorite game? “that is my favorite game, it has princesses”  (MobiGo princess)

17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? “flying way up and zooming and wooshing and zooming and woooshing” and “swinging high in my swing”

18. What is your favorite holiday? “Christmas”

19. What do you sleep with at night? “with my hippo and my sheep. And my moose”

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? “I eat gum” “I want to work at my computer” “I want to be… a doctor. When I grow up. Really tall”


No comments: