OK. Really? 13+ months of updating? Ok, fine, it's my new goal. really! We may not lead exciting lives but if I couldn't see such important people in my family very often, I sure would like to be able to catch up once in a while! SO. here it goes. Hoping for at least once a week and we'll see what happens. If I don't, get a hold of me and remind me to do it! :) There. Now it's up to YOU to help me keep it going!
McKenna is wandering, twirling her hair, and chomping on her bink : nap time! Hopefully I will be back to actually update the last year of our lives when she takes this little nappy poo :) Be ready for some major update-age! It might take you hours to read it all. Ok, just kidding, I don't have time to update ya that much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment