January was filled with trying to organize our garage a little/clean junk out and try to get some things ready for baby! Christian leaving the beginning of February until the end of March means only 1 month until the due date when he gets back!! So it was somewhat hectic trying to get everything done! A friend of ours is having her baby in the next few weeks & when I saw her nursery painted and all cute... well, Christian got another job (since I'm not allowed to paint!) I was keeping the colors simple and trying to keep the project simple... but he had other ideas. So the nursery has 2 different color pinks and 2 different color tans (that match the bedding of course)... and well, I'll just show pics and you can see the great job he did!
crazy parents!
mmm cake! 
Last week (January 30) we went to "Fetal Fotos". It's a ultrasound place but they do 2D and 3D! Baby McKenna thinks she's shy and let us barely get a profile shot of her face so I'm going back to try again next week! (They always double check gender and she is DEFINITELY a girl!) It was a fun experience!! To see her little chubby cheeks forming and sucking/sticking her tongue out; it's crazy how they act the same inside the womb as outside! They say she has long little feet too-she doesn't get that from me let me tell you!! Maybe next week she won't keep having her arm block her face. But secretly I keep telling her to keep hiding-the ultrasound tech said she's had clients come back 5 times because of face hiding... So the longer she hides, the more often I go back and see how much more she develops with only weeks in between :-) well, we'll find out haha. These pics are at 27.5 weeks for her, next ones will be 29 weeks!
As for the pregnancy, things are going pretty well! I take my nausea meds in the morning the I'm good for the day! Baby McKenna is growing and kicking and moving all over the place these days, which is amazing and surreal but feels so weird sometimes! Not uncomfortable yet but just a strange sensation!! But I can't wait for the day when I can see a footprint in my belly :-) I hope I get to haha. From the ultrasound in December, (I didn't go back to the doctor for another month after that, so the results were given to me in January).. Anyways, they said everything looked good in there, development & all-only thing is she's in the 40th percentile, so she's small, (but healthy!) Small baby may come in handy for birthing purposes! haha
Two days before Christian was leaving (February 1) we picked up the dresser and the crib so that was another adventure to try to get done! The crib was almost finished being put together (the night before he was leaving) meaning only the front (foot board part) needed to be attached when we noticed 2 cracks in it! So that meant disassembling, repacking it in its box and back to the store to exchange it! And assemble the new one starting at 9 PM the night before he left! (And he still had 2 months of packing to do afterward! Late night, early morning=YUCK!)
Well, christian just just left this morning actually (February 3)... So 6 hours down, 51 more days to go haha. He kept telling me it's about 52 days or so... I didn't count it myself ;-) So I have too many projects of my own planned to do while he's gone, I just need to stay on top of it and actually do what I need to do. The third trimester starts today so less than 3 months to go! Anyways, these last few pics were taken 2 days ago, so at almost 28 weeks.. I needed cute pics before Christian left and when he gets back we'll have more. It's going to be a shock to not see this belly grow for the next 2 months! I can only imagine how I'm going to blow up haha! these are my 2 favorites!
Anyways, that's all for now! Email me if you have any questions hahaha! mb2726@hotmail.com
Thanks and come again! ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment