Alright, so here I am again, attempting at this. I wanted to start a blog so there was a central location for both our families to see what we've been up to and baby updates, etc! So for now I'm starting from the beginning of baby stuff and also things that have happened some of this year and what's to happen in the coming year!
This picture is from May: Christian received his Associates degree from the Community College of the Air Force in Electronic Systems Technology!
This picture is from May: Christian received his Associates degree from the Community College of the Air Force in Electronic Systems Technology!

I'll start with Christian's work... (Somehow I will have him write on this blog also.. sometime haha). Christian has been in the Air Force for 7 years already and has been in Idaho for 4! So it was time for some changes. So he heard about recruiting and checked into it. Turns out there was an opening in Boise starting September 2009 and he had to apply a year before (perfect timing). So the military did what it does and checked him out and sent paperwork everywhere and then there was an interview (which we both had to be at...) on September 22. The guy just wanted to make sure we both knew what we're in for with this job. (Like 60 hour work weeks at the beginning, yippee, and some Saturdays, bla bla bla.) So that went well! Well, by September 30, Christian had a class date to train for Recruiter duty! He was told this class was going to be from the end of March until the beginning of May (P.S. Baby is due April 28) so I had serious issues with those dates! He also found out at that time it was going to be somewhere in Idaho, we just weren't sure where yet. October 2 Christian got the news it was going to be in Boise! Which is great since we bought a house last year and I didn't have to worry about moving while prego or having an infant! The job date was moved up from September 2009 to June 2009. For obvious reasons, like missing the whole month of April, Christian requested to have the class date changed, it's been moved to the beginning of February until the end of March. Much better timing! He will be missing most of the end of the pregnancy, like waddling but that way he can't make fun of me! :-) Then he starts Recruiter duty by May 10ish. So if the baby is born when it's due, we'll have about a week before he's off doing a new job-he is already gone 60 hours a week already, just with about an hour commute both ways from Mountain Home, so in May, Christian gets a 15 minute commute to work, a government vehicle to drive once he's there for work, and to be next to his favorite store: Cabela's. When in doubt, call him on his lunch break and he'll be there. I can already see it! :-) Anyways, so I believe that's the whole Christian's new job story... OH WAIT, most importantly, he cannot be deployed for the next 4 years while he does this job! That's the best part! For me anyways, he just won't get a break from the wifey for months on end haha!
So next topic: BABY BELLENGER! We found out about baby Bellenger on August 20... it was planned and I was going to be out of town for a few days so I wanted to know before I left. I also read if you use a pregnacy test, first pee of the day is best (everybody who reads this and I am quiet around will get to see me as normal on the blog haha). So waking up at 3 am, I figured hey what the heck, it's technically the first time of the day! So half asleep and a minute later, pops up "Pregnant". I was pretty awake after that, heart pounding out of my chest. Then the decision to wait until 5 to tell Christian when he had to wake up for work or wake him up at 3 am! Ok, I couldn't wrap my brain around it enough to lay awake thinking by myself for 2 hours. So he's sound asleep with me trying to wake him up, turn on a light and stick a pee stick in his face (it took time for him to even realize what he was trying to focus on too haha)... So then basically I was in shock and he needed to go back to sleep haha.. So then I was off to Salt Lake City for a Melaleuca conference and left him home with his own thoughts haha!

August 25 there was fire, about a block behind our house. We weren't home when it started and my mom called and told us to get home NOW. 10 minutes later, our street was being evacuated and the police weren't going to let us get to our hosue-YA RIGHT I had dogs to get! Plus a few other important things. They even wouldn't let us drive down our street so we had to run home! Here are some pictures from the fire. One you can see over the hill and down to Amity Road (if you've been here, then you can understand how close it really was). Second picture, facing a green house, our house is right behind that one in the center. This stressful event had me worried about baby, but it's all good!
September 16, the 8 week ultrasound photo of the baby. My doctor calls them "gummy bears" at this stage (blob looking) :-)
This other picture is me on Thanksgiving. I LOVE Thanksgiving and thank the good Lord for medication that works (FINALLY) to help with my "morning" sickness-or all day every day for 10 weeks until this miracle pill haha. So I got to have 2 Thanksgiving meals this year and took a picture for proof of eating and a growing baby bump! :-)
Anyways, that is all for now on this Bellenger blog! Vote on if you think it’s a boy or a girl and come back next week, we are supposed to get the 20 week ultrasound and find out if it's a boy or a girl and have a ton a pictures to share! xoxo
2 comments:
YEEHAWWW! I always wanted to come in first, and now I am the first to comment! Whoopee!! I am sooo excited for you guys and this little Blessing coming. I am thankful to be a part of it and can't wait to meet the little wee one! I am the Great Aunt..Stressing the word "great" there..lets not forget that...lol but seriously, I couldn't be happier! I have a guess to the sex of the baby but will not tell..yet..Gpd Bless you guys! Love you! xo
Hi Michelle,
Love your blog idea. I need to update ours!!! You look cute preggo. You are starting to get a little baby bump!!!
Post a Comment